1. Students will always behave with dignity and courtesy. They shall always carry their identity
cards in the college.
2. Students shall be clean and decent in appearance and dress.
3. The uniform is compulsory for all students. Muslim students must wear Maftha and full sleeve.
4. Students shall wish the members of the staff the first time they see them.
5. When a visitor or a member of the staff enters the class, the students shall stand up and should
remain standing until the visitor or staff member is seated or has directed them to sit.
6. College working time is 9 am to 5 pm and the class time is 9am to 3.30pm.
7. Students shall be in their seats 5 minutes before the commencement of the class.
8. No late comer shall enter the class without permission of the lecturer concerned.
9. Students are expected to be in the library when they have no class.
10. No student shall appear for an interview or examination without prior permission of the Principal.
11. Use of Mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the campus.
12. No certificate will be issued from the college unless the Principal is satisfied with the reason
stated by the applicant for such certificate.
13. Application for certificate should be made at least two days in advance.
14. Conduct certificate will ordinarily be issued only along with the transfer certificate when the
student has completed his course.
15. Field Trip is compulsory for all students.
16. A complaint box is made available in the college for students and parents.
17. Ragging of any form is a non-bailable offence and required criminal procedure.
1. Students are not permitted to absent themselves without leave.
2. Application for leave in the prescribed format should be submitted to the teacher in charge sufficiently earlier.
3. Absence for 15 consecutive working days will be considered sufficient reason for removal of her name from the rolls.
4. Leave may be granted for not more than 10 days at a stretch including holidays. In the case of
unavoidable reasons additional leave may be granted on production of certificate from a
registered medical practitioner.
5. Attendance and progress certificate of all students has to be sent to the University for the
examination purpose. The Principal, if not satisfied, may withheldthe same. A student shall be
considered to have satisfactory attendance to appear the University examination if she attends not
less than 80% of the total working days for theory classes and attends fully the practice teaching
6. Students are not permitted to take leave during practice teaching programme under ordinary
circumstances and under casual circumstances. They have to submit their leave application to the
respective head of the institution and the matter should be intimated to the lecturer in charge and
also the college office well in advance.
7. Students not having required attendance for practice teaching programme will not be permitted to
attend the practical examinations.
8. Absence from class tests, internal examinations, and co-curricular activities without valid reason
will be treated as breach of discipline and will be taken seriously.
Discipline is an integral part of the teacher training process. If a student is to
develop self-control, she must be trained to bridle her emotions and impulses, thereby enabling
her to live in harmony with others, to keep the good traditions of the society and to obey the laws
of the country. Students should be polite and courteous. They should greet their teachers, elders
and other dignitaries, when they meet them. Students are not permitted to organize any meeting
or to circulate any notice or paste posters in the college campus without the prior permission of
the Principal. Everyone shall use the property of the college with care and preserve the
cleanliness of the building and in furniture. Discourtesy and disrespect to the members of the
college staff any form will be viewed seriously and the students responsible for such
misbehaviour are liable to be dismissed. Students are responsible to the authorities of the college
for their general behavior in and outside the campus. No meeting, party or picnic or any kind of
organized activity shall be arranged without the prior permission of the Principal. It is not
advisable for students to have too much money or expensive articles in their possession. The
college authorities will not be responsible for the loss of such articles. Any damage caused to the
property of the college must be immediately reported to the Principal and will have to be made
good. All students shall be particularly careful to keep the classrooms and college campus neat
and tidy. Students should abstain from the active participation in party or communal politics. The
Principal shall have the right suspend or dismiss any student whose conduct is not satisfactory.
Transfer certificate will be issued only after receiving written application from the
students and all her dues have been cleared. Two days notice is required for the issue of original
certificates submitted in the college.
Irregular attendance, disobedience or defiance of authority, malpractice in
tests/examinations, injuring the moral tone of the college is sufficient reasons for the dismissal of
The Principal has every right to introduce, amend or change these rules and regulations in
case of exigencies and in furtherance of the aims and objectives of the college, as and when