Candidates for admission should produce the following documents at the time of interview.
Students shall be admitted to the various courses of study in the college on the basis of the rules prescribed by the University from time to time. The seats are filled up on the basis of merit. The Index of merit will be prescribed by the University from time to time
- +2 (Pre-Degree) or Degree mark list as the case may be.
- Transfer Certificate from the school or college last attended.
- Certificate of conduct from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Two copies of stamp size photo of the student.
- In the case of those who are eligible for fee concession, the income certificate in duplicate in the prescribed form, community and nativity certificates.
- In the case of PG admission two typed copies of mark list duly certified by Gazetted Officer or Principal or Professor in the College in addition to the original mark list.
- In the case of students of this College seeking admission to PG course clearance certificate from the Library, Laboratory, fee section, hostel, etc.
- Original Degree Certificate in the case of PG admission.
- In the case of students claiming NCC/NSS/Ex-Servicemen privileges or quota for physically handicapped, attach photocopies of Certificates from the competent authorities.
- Equivalency Certificate in the case of students coming from other Universities / States.
Students seeking admission should get attested the copies of their SSLC book or mark lists or other certificates before they submit their originals in the College at the time of admission. It will be difficult to get copies of the same after admission. The original certificates will be returned from the College only after the course is completed and all dues to the college are cleared.